Saturday, February 9, 2013

First Post!

Hey! Hello! Hi!

I finally set up my own blog! *round of applause* This whole process has really enlightened me as to how tech-illiterate I am. Bear with me!

If you follow me on Instagram at @fitspobod, you may notice that this blog has a different name. You are very perceptive! That is because this blog is going to be slightly different. There is a new aspect of my blog that I hope will inspire myself and others. Let me give you a quick tour! :)

Fresh:
The Fresh section will be anything and everything about food! Recipes, tips, shopping lists, meal plans, nutrition information, etc! You name it, it will be under this tab.

Fit:
The Fit section will be dedicated to everything fitness related. Here you will be able to find my favorite workouts that were either created by me or my favorite fitness accounts. I will also be posting monthly, weekly, and daily fitness challenges that will add that extra *oomph* to your workout routine that you've been looking for. I will also be posting my progress under this section as well as progress from my subscribers!

Fancy:
Introducing the newest addition to my blog! The Fancy section will be the home of everything fashion related, from styles that I love to developing my own personal style. Instagram helped me completely transform my lifestyle from processed and artificial to fresh and nutritious. The Fancy section was created to do the same thing for my style. I have always loved clothes. Seriously, some would say it is a problem. I love to shop and my closet is pretty extensive, but my biggest problem is that I have no idea how to wear the things I own. You all can choose to watch this process and provide feedback, if you wish!

As I learn more about blogging, html, and techno-savvy jargon, you should prepare to watch this blog transform before your eyes. This is a blog that can't quite decide what it wants to wear each day. ;) I promise I will settle on a final design....one day. In the meantime, take a look around!

1 comment: