Wednesday, February 27, 2013

March Madness

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen! A challenge for March that involves your entire body! It's madness, I tell you!

For those of us in the Northern hemisphere, summer is just around the corner! Challenge your entire body and get it in tip-top shape for the warmer weather that is coming our way! My lovely Southern hemisphere subscribers, you all are so hardcore that you are already enjoying your bikini bodies, but will do this challenge anyway, because you are just that tough. ;)

Read below for the details.


The Details:
1. For the squats, feel free to do ANY variation of the exercise that you wish to do. Mix it up with regular squats, plie squats, sumo squats, one-legged squats; if you can dream it, you can do it! 
2. All Ab workouts can be found either on my instagram feed or on my blog under the "Fit" page.
3. Like the February Ab Challenge, this does NOT replace your normal exercise routine. This is meant to challenge you and supplement your normal exercise routine.
4. It is absolutely essential that you maintain a clean, healthy diet in order to see optimal results! Don't sabotage your efforts with a poor diet. Don't starve yourself either. Eat plenty of fresh and healthy food!
5. Last, but certainly not least, send me any and all workout, progress, and before/after pictures either on instagram (#fitmarchmadness AND @fitspobod) or through e-mail (fitspobod@gmail.com) for a feature!

Let the madness commence!
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was just wondering what would your daily exercise be on top of this march madness?

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madeleine! :)

    My schedule usually looks like this:
    Sunday: Long run and lots of stretching
    Monday: 1-2 Mile run to my 1 hour Pilates class, 1 Mile walk home
    Tuesday: 2-3 Mile run and circuit workout (the ones I post on here)
    Wednesday: Same as Monday
    Thursday: Same as Tuesday
    Friday: Depends, sometimes I like to challenge myself on these days and do something new, or I will do something similar to Tuesday/Thursday.
    Saturday: Rest.

    Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete